School Enquiries / Information Sessions / Tours
Sherwood Heights School is an extraordinary place. One will meet students that pursue academic proficiency, compete on our athletic fields, perform on our stages, and develop personal excellence to be valued members of our community.
Sherwood Heights will continue to be well prepared and at the forefront of schools in delivering a strong academic programme.
- Sherwood Heights has small class sizes that allow students to attend school daily, and follow safety guidelines provided by the health authorities.
- The enhanced protocols will be applied to activities and the normal school routine, including morning schedule, dismissal, assemblies, the before/after-care programme, busing, clubs, sports teams, etc.
- Parent access to the school building will be limited. Parent communication will continue to be a valued aspect of the school's environment.
- Procedures for hand washing, hand sanitizing, disinfecting common areas, the use of masks, etc.
- Through the school's K-12 digital learning platform, the students continue to stay engaged and focused,
follow their academic timetable, complete the school's comprehensive curriculum, listen to teacher directed instruction,
participate in group discussions and activities, complete independent work, and prepare for and write assessments.
We offer you the invitation to join this vibrant community by calling the Admissions Office at 905-569-8999 for our Erin Mills Campus or 905-712-4343 for our Kennedy Campus.